Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System is the
CRM system is the systematic care of the relationship between the department(s) and their different Customer or stakeholders like other departments, Government agencies, Vendors and Citizens.
It involves using information technology to organize, automate, and synchronize processes, services and technical support.
It is often seen as a key element in delivering smooth inter-departmental relationship through which the department can provide better citizen centric services.
It deals with
- Service Request and Response Tracking
- Chat Communication
- Citizen Feedback
- Reports and Dashboard
- To provide restricted access to information with Role Based Access Control (RBAC).
- To reduce manual processing and to increase efficiency, transparency and accountability.
- To provide Management Information System(MIS) reports & Dash Board at every level.
- To authenticate the user through State Resident Data Hub(SRDH).
- To provide mobile based service to internal users and public.