MoU between TNeGA and IIM, Tiruchirapalli
Indian Institute of Management, Tiruchirapalli is going to support TNeGA on impact assessment of various departments’ interventions using advanced Data Analytics.
- Support and collaborate on research pertaining to analytics and emerging technologies namely Blockchain, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence among others for various Tamil Nadu government agencies.
- To conduct technology readiness, impact assessment, and impact evaluation for government policies, projects, and schemes.
- Training and certification programs on emerging technologies for senior executives in various Tamil Nadu government departments.
- Capacity Building in the areas of aforementioned emerging technologies for the Tamil Nadu Government.
- To conduct workshops on regular intervals involving students in the areas of aforementioned emerging technologies.
- To conduct CSR studies and its impact related to various government as well as non-government agencies.
- To undertake projects such as smart/digital village initiatives to bridge the digital divide between urban and rural inhabitants.