Cloud Based Asset Management System
Cloud Based Asset Management System is implemented for
- 1. Detailed categorization of IT and Non-IT asset
- 2. Capture of assets details including mandatory parameters such as unique asset id, date of procurement, Vendor Details, Date of expiry of warranty, Date and Location of installation, official in-charge with contact details.
- 3. Capture of log of movements, re-installations, repairs, scheduled /unscheduled, maintenance, incidences (theft/accidents/mishandling, etc) and costs.
- 4. Provision to capture inspection and audit remarks with capture of images and logging of observations with action points.
- 5. Provision to record standards, guidelines, quality compliance to refer for future procurement.
- 1. To manage IT and Non-IT assets
- 2. For asset inventory & tagging services
- 3. To maintain asset data
- 4. To provide standardized descriptions
- 5. A separate domain name, https://ams.tnegov.in/users/login has been obtained and hosted at Tamil Nadu State Data Centre, Perungudi, Chennai 600096.